Remove this ad

Fyyst

Administrator

Lead

Nov 23 15 11:16 AM

Tags : :

We finally have a candidate that stands with the 99 percent.
counter free hit invisible

Last Edited By: Fyyst Feb 28 16 12:59 PM. Edited 6 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Fyyst

#1 [url]

Nov 23 15 11:19 AM

The Only Way to Destroy ISIS Is With a Bernie Sanders Presidency

I explain in this YouTube segment that only Bernie Sanders, not Clinton or Trump, will refrain from sending more Americans back to failed counterinsurgency wars in the Middle East. Because of his work as chairman of the Senate Veterans Committee, Sanders witnessed how the perpetual wars espoused by Bush, and Democrats like Clinton, continue to affect American soldier and their families. For this reason, he recently won the Congressional Award from the Veterans of Foreign Wars. Source: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8626570p

Quote    Reply   

Fyyst

#5 [url]

Nov 24 15 8:47 AM

Watch Killer Mike Introduce Bernie Sanders With Moving Speech at Atlanta Rally

Democratic presidential hopeful and Rolling Stone cover star Bernie Sanders and his campaign traveled to Atlanta Monday for a rally where the Vermont senator was introduced by Run the Jewels' rapper Killer Mike. "In my heart of hearts, I truly believe Senator Bernie Sanders is the right man to lead this country," Atlanta native Killer Mike told the crowd during his five-minute introduction where he detailed why he's feeling the Bern.

source

Last Edited By: Fyyst Nov 24 15 8:50 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Fyyst

#6 [url]

Nov 24 15 11:36 PM

Fact Check: Bernie Sanders on U.S. child poverty

Despite the various reports' discrepancies, poverty experts agreed Sanders was probably correct in saying the U.S. has the highest child poverty rate of any major country. Several said they would also name the U.S. as having the highest and the others said it's always among the nations with the highest rate.

source

Quote    Reply   

Fyyst

#14 [url]

Dec 18 15 6:16 PM

Sanders campaign sues DNC after database breach

Just when it was becoming clear that Sanders posed a threat to the Democratic Party establishments annointed candidate they pull this dirty trick out their corrupt hats. We know what this is about. And we aren't going to let them get away with it:

Bernie Sanders' campaign on Friday sued the Democratic National Committee in federal court after the party organization withheld the campaign's access to a crucial voter database.

The internal warfare exploded after the DNC cut off Sanders from the database and said the Vermont senator's presidential campaign exploited a software error to improperly access confidential voter information collected by Hillary Clinton's team.

The revelation poses a setback for Sanders, who is mounting a liberal challenge to the former secretary of state. The DNC database is a goldmine of information about voters and being blocked from it could complicate Sanders' outreach efforts. The timing is also challenging, just weeks before Clinton and Sanders are slated to compete in the Iowa caucuses.

And coming the day before a Democratic debate, the developments fueled a long-held belief in the Sanders camp and among his allies that the DNC has stacked the deck in favor of Clinton.

Quote    Reply   

Fyyst

#17 [url]

Dec 20 15 1:00 PM

Bernie Sanders Calls Out Fearmongering 'Pathological Liar' Donald Trump

SANDERS: I tell you, it really is rather extraordinary. I think -- and I say this straightforwardly -- I think you have a pathological liar there.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Pathological.

SANDERS: Pathological, I really do. I mean, I think much of what he says are lies or gross distortion of reality. Here's the fact. I mean, he's been saying over and over again that he saw on television, as I understand it, thousands of people in New Jersey celebrating 9/11 right the destruction of the Twin Towers.

source

Quote    Reply   

Fyyst

#18 [url]

Dec 22 15 11:13 PM

Sanders Beats Trump in General Election by Bigger Margin than Clinton

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vermont, would actually be more successful than Democratic front runner Hillary Clinton, leading Trump 51 percent to 38 percent. Clinton's lead is smaller: She would beat Trump 47 percent to 40 percent.

source

Quote    Reply   

Fyyst

#19 [url]

Dec 22 15 11:31 PM

Sanders and his campaign alleged that the DNC suspended their access to their campaign's data in an attempt to sabotage their campaign. And over the weekend, Sanders said that the timing of the primary debates -- which included several little-watched weekend events -- was intended to "protect" Clinton.

source

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help