Remove this ad

Fyyst

Administrator

Lead

Nov 23 15 11:10 PM

Tags : :

Donald Trump is dividing America. He is using hate to further his political ambition. We must oppose his candidacy and undermining our country's standing in the World. If the GOP won't stop him we will.

counter free hit invisible

Last Edited By: Fyyst Feb 28 16 12:57 PM. Edited 7 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Fyyst

#1 [url]

Nov 23 15 11:16 PM

John Heilman, today on Morning Joe, said Trump will likely be the nominee for President of the Republicans. Morning Joe also showed lots of polls showing the continued of The Donald. It's a daily major topic for that show. The cast usually mocks those of us who believe Trump has no chance of becoming President.

Quote    Reply   

Fyyst

#4 [url]

Nov 26 15 9:54 PM

Trump denies mocking disabled reporter: “I have no idea who this reporter ... is."

GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump says he does not know the disabled New York Times reporter he is accused of mocking.
“I have no idea who this reporter, Serge Kovaleski is, what he looks like or his level of intelligence,” Trump said in a statement posted on Twitter on Thursday. “I don’t know if he’s J.J. Watt or Muhammad Ali in his prime – or somebody of less athletic or physical ability.”Trump cited an article written by Kovaleski in 2001, when he wrote for The Washington Post, that appeared to corroborate the businessman’s story of seeing Arab-Americans in New Jersey celebrating as the World Trade Center towers came down.

After Kovaleski, who suffers from a chronic condition that impairs the movement of his arms, went on CNN to renounce the report, Trump appeared to mimic the journalist on stage at a South Carolina rally.

source

Last Edited By: Fyyst Nov 26 15 9:57 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Fyyst

#9 [url]

Nov 29 15 2:54 PM

Trump: 'I See a Lot of Dislike for Planned Parenthood'

Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump called the shooting at a Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic "terrible" and "more of the same" — while adding that "I see a lot of dislike for Planned Parenthood" at rallies.

source

Quote    Reply   

Fyyst

#10 [url]

Nov 29 15 11:18 PM

Devastating Video Proves Donald Trump Lied About New Jersey 9/11 Attack Celebrations

source

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Fyyst

#11 [url]

Dec 2 15 8:48 AM

Donald Trump on terrorists: 'Take out their families'

Donald Trump said Wednesday that he would kill the families of terrorists in order to win the fight against ISIS.

The billionaire businessman was asked by the hosts of Fox News' "Fox and Friends" how to fight ISIS but also minimize civilian causalities when terrorists often use human shields.

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families," Trump said.

source

Quote    Reply   

Fyyst

#13 [url]

Dec 5 15 3:06 PM

David Brooks: No, Donald Trump Won't Win

Over at the FiveThirtyEight blog, Nate Silver looked at campaign-related Google searches in past years in the weeks before the Iowa caucuses. Until a week or two before the caucuses very few people are doing any serious investigations of the candidates. Then just before and after the caucuses voters get engaged and Google searches surge.

Silver produced a chart showing what this year’s polling would look like if we actually took the current levels of casual attention and uncertainty seriously. In that chart “Undecided” had 80 percent support. Trump had 5 percent support; Carson, 4; Cruz, 3; and Rubio, 2.

That’s about the best description of where the Republican race is right now.

source

Quote    Reply   

Fyyst

#15 [url]

Dec 6 15 1:57 PM

This Woman's Response to Donald Trump's Muslim ID Proposal Is Going Viral

"Dear @realdonaldtrump, My name is Marwa and I am a Muslim. I heard you wanted us to start wearing ID badges, so I decided to choose one for myself." Balkar said on Facebook. "I am not easily identifiable as a #Muslim just by looking at me, so my new badge will let me display proudly who I am. I choose the peace sign because it represents my #Islam. The one that taught me to oppose #injustice and yearn for #unity. The one that taught me that killing one innocent life is equivalent to killing humanity."

source

Quote    Reply   

Fyyst

#16 [url]

Dec 8 15 10:54 AM

Donald Trump is the second coming of George Wallace

In 1963, Wallace, a onetime New Deal Democrat and somewhat-racial moderate, had taken office as governor of Alabama pledging massive resistance to federal integration: “I draw a line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say, segregation now, segregation tomorrow and segregation forever.”

Wallace was the consummate opportunist, adopting to whatever message suited the political moment. After running a straightfowardly economic populist campaign for governor in 1958 and losing to a hardcore segregationist, he reportedly told an aide: “I was out-n***ered, and I will never be out-n***ered again.”

In 1968, Wallace mounted a third-party campaign for the presidency. (In 1964, he had run as a Democrat.) It was no longer so much that white and black children will never go to school together. Instead, he clarified that the dictatorial federal government shouldn’t make them do so. And so “Stand up for Alabama” became “Stand up for America,” and a neo-Confederate white supremacist message adapted to an all-American jingoism.

“Everybody knew where he stood on race,” says historian Dan Carter. “He didn’t have to talk that much about race,” because he used euphemisms like “thug” instead. “Privately the n-word was about every other sentence, according to people who knew him well.”

source

Quote    Reply   

Fyyst

#17 [url]

Dec 8 15 11:00 AM

Trump: "Total And Complete Shutdown Of Muslims Entering United States"

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump called Monday for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States," an idea that prompted one of his rivals to call him "unhinged."

source

Quote    Reply   

Fyyst

#20 [url]

Dec 12 15 9:57 AM

Charles Barkley To Trump Supporters: Mexicans And Muslims Aren’t The Reason You’re Losers

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help